Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MAILORDERZ

Almost caught up on mailorder ... about 15 more orders to pack up. Thanks to everyone who ordered records this past week and extra thanks for your patience. Internet is back up and running here so things are going better than last week.

Just a quick reminder, I won't be shipping any orders placed after Friday until about mid July.  I might actually do a quick webstore update next week because I'm still getting tons of new stuff in, we'll see where I am with playing catch-up next week. 

Heading up to Insubordination fest this weekend, should be fun.  Gonna check out some sweet bands and help Mike Riley work his distro a little. Hopefully will hit Celebrated Summer one last time before they move and spend some cash as well.

If you've emailed me this past couple of weeks, i'm way behind on emails but I hope to respond to them all this weekend.

Now I leave you with this, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE-SLnLkqY

No comments:

Post a Comment